The official Blog for the band Buck-O-Nine. Get up to date thoughts, info and other tidbits straight from the band known as Buck-O-Nine

Monday, February 07, 2005

email of the day

We appreciate all your emails. It feels great knowing that you guys are still rocking out to Buck-O-Nine. Here is the "email of the day" from a friend in the UK.

============================

Hi my name is Georg and i live in England, when i was i teenager i was a very unhappy individual, but i was always into punk rock and buck-o-nine was the soundtrack to one of the best summers of my life,Now i'm old and I haven't listened to anything ska/punk for awhile, but heard your song my town playing in a small dive of a club the other night, made me so fucking happy and made me feel 16 again!!

Thanks!!

All grown up and sensible...well not really

Georg

============================

Thanks Dude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home